“Angel Cards provide you with motivational and positive messages. They give you the guidance you require when you feel stuck in a situation.
People often ask me "How are these readings always so positive?" I tell them "It's always good to look for that silver lining rather than expect the worst!"
Positive thoughts attract positive circumstances. If you really believe that your life is changing for the better, it will!
People pay hundreds of dollars to therapists, only to come back more depressed! If I can send my clients back feeling uplifted, with a little bit of hope and happiness, I've done my work.”
Devina was born an Indigo child and has been intuitive ever since. She was introduced to Buddhism at a very young age and received her first attunement for Reiki at age 13 from a famous Japanese Reiki Master William Hauw.
She has an undergraduate degree in Psychology and is a certified Master Hypnotist. Her calling to work with the Angels came to her in 2008 when she was in the midst of completing her Masters degree in the UK. She has been giving Angel Card readings ever since (10 years).
Devina's journey has been inspired by the teachings and philosophy of Louise Hay, Doreen Virtue, Esther and Jerry Hicks, and Dr. Brian Weiss. She has trained in Past Life Regression Therapy and Hypnotherapy from the California Hypnosis Institute of India (CHII).
Her fascination of the metaphysical world and her passion for helping others led her to follow her Spiritual calling. She does personal reading sessions, both long distance and in-person.
* Angel Correspondence Course - Diana Cooper School, UK
* Certified Course in Integrated Clinical Hypnotherapy - California Hypnosis Institute
* International Certificate of Practitioner in Solution-Focused Therapy - IASTI
* Certification in Healing the Human Mind, with Bio-Energetics and Crystals - California Hypnosis Institute
* Training in Experiential Counselling Skills - Indian Institute of Counselling
* Master Reiki Healing - Reiki Healing Foundation
* Certification in Reiki 1 & 2 - Usui Shiki Ryoho
* Bachelor degree in Psychology - Delhi University (Jesus & Mary College)